Here at the lodge we create an environment that’s people-friendly and eco-friendly. We value relationships and want to compliment your gathering. Whether its friends, family, or friends who are like family, the lodge is meant to be a medium to bring people together and foster good feelings. We want to make sure you feel at home during your stay. If you need anything while visiting, please feel comfortable to ask. We are here to help make your stay the best it can be!
Welcome to a place that feels like home. A place rooted in the importance of relationships and immersed in the quiet, intimate setting of the forest and open pastures. It’s a perfect backdrop for memorable, meaningful and enriching experiences.
Mahendra & Naomi (Owners)
- An environment that is built upon the foundation of relationships
- A serene setting for introspection and transformation
- Maintaining a toxic free, eco-friendly environment
- Efforts that are in harmony with people and the natural environment
- Hosting and guiding meaningful education opportunities for guests
- Creating a family friendly environment for all generations to gather together
Wow! What a rich area… We noted 10 species of orchids, one of the highest numbers in such a restricted area in Southern Alberta. Undoubtedly, there are others that we have not yet seen. Gus Yaki, Naturalist