- A 25% deposit is requested upon reservation. The 75% balance is due upon arrival.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation, we will refund your deposit in full minus a $35 admin charge + 2.5% credit card transaction fee, up to 90 days prior to check in. Cancellations less than 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival will be non-refundable and the deposit retained for future stay. You may inquire about re-scheduling your stay for another time within the calendar year.
- Cancellations less than 15 days prior to arrival will result in loss of the deposit.
- Sorry, but a full charge will be applied for no shows or cancellations less than 24 hour before the reserved check in date.
- We accept Visa or Mastercard.
- Folk Tree Lodge reserves the right to cancel any reservation up to 30 days before arrival with full refund of reservation deposit.
- Cancellation of re-bookings due to a previous cancellation will result in a loss of deposit.
- Because of our location and for the safety and comfort of our guests, Folk Tree Lodge is a non-smoking environment inside the cabin, barns and other buildings. To prevent the possibility of forest fires, ash trays are provided in designated outdoor areas. Please respect the beauty and fragility of our wilderness environment!
- Check-in time at the Folk Tree lodge is between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 pm. We do not guarantee that the cabin will be ready before 4:00 p.m. If you plan to arrive after 9:00 p.m., please call ahead so we may properly prepare the cabin for a late arrival. Our check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- No pets please. We like animals, but due to possible allergies of our guests we cannot accept any kind of pet indoors.
- Only the agreed number of persons may occupy the accommodation.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Tenants are responsible for keeping the accommodation at an acceptable standard of cleanliness.
- Tenants must behave in a manner which will not cause disruption or upset to the local inhabitants.
- Damages, complaints or disrepair must be reported to the landlord at the tenant's earliest convenience.
- The landlord does not claim liability for any injury, loss, damages, accidents or expenses that occur within the premises or for any other cause related to the rental of the accommodation.
- Any cost related to damages, is charged to the guest’s credit card.
- All policies and procedures are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion without notice.
Our eco approach
We live on an extraordinary and beautiful planet. It's our home. If we want to continue to live here, we must take deep and better care of it. Nature is our life-long partner; she supports us and we do our best to live in harmony with her. We invite you to visit Folk Tree Lodge and experience the wonderful connection with nature and be part of our project of preserving native vegetation, fully respecting the wildlife.