- A 25% deposit is requested upon reservation. The 75% balance is due no later than 15 days prior to arrival.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation, we will refund your deposit in full minus a $35 admin fee + 2.5% credit card transaction fee, up to 90 days prior to check in.
- If you need to cancel with less than 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival, your deposit will not be returned. A $35 admin fee will be deducted from the deposit amount and the remainder will be held as a credit under your name. You can use this credit to book another stay in the future of similar or equal value. You cannot apply this credit to any existing reservation.
- After using a credit to rebook, cancelling for a second time will result in a loss of the deposit.
- Because of our location and for the safety and comfort of our guests, Folk Tree Lodge is a non-smoking environment inside the cabin, barns and other buildings. To prevent the possibility of forest fires, ash trays are provided in designated outdoor areas. Please respect the beauty and fragility of our wilderness environment!
- Beaver and Deer House: Check-in 4:00pm – Check-out 11:00am
- Little Red House: Check-in 3:00pm – Check-out 10:00am
- No pets please. We like animals, but due to possible allergies of our guests we cannot accept any kind of pet indoors.
- Only the agreed number of persons may occupy the accommodation.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Tenants are responsible for keeping the accommodation at an acceptable standard of cleanliness.
- Tenants must behave in a manner which will not cause disruption or upset to the local inhabitants.
- Damages, complaints or disrepair must be reported to the landlord at the tenant’s earliest convenience.
- The landlord does not claim liability for any injury, loss, damages, accidents or expenses that occur within the premises or for any other cause related to the rental of the accommodation.
- Any cost related to damages, is charged to the guest’s credit card.
- All policies and procedures are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion without notice.
Our eco approach
We live on an extraordinary and beautiful planet. It’s our home. If we want to continue to live here, we must take deep and better care of it. Nature is our life-long partner; she supports us and we do our best to live in harmony with her. We invite you to visit Folk Tree Lodge and experience the wonderful connection with nature and be part of our project of preserving native vegetation, fully respecting the wildlife.